PDQ Restoration Logo
It's & We're Always Open

Susan F. – Mount Olive, NJ

I accidentally left a pot on my stovetop and it burned. Nobody was hurt, but the smoke in my house was awful and the smell was even worse. I called PDQ on the advice of my insurance lady and they came out right away. Sure enough, it was worse than I thought. Tim and his crew knew what they were doing and knocked out the odor and cleaned up the soot quickly. My house looks great and I couldn’t be happier! Just in time for Thanksgiving too! Phew….!!