Water Basement Dry Out Experts!
FREE Cleanup & Dry Out Estimates
Flooded Basement Dry Out Summit, NJ
PDQ Restoration is not only a best in class smoke damage restoration company, we are also able to provide the best solution if you encounter water damage in your basement. We follow IICRC, safe and appropriate procedures when addressing the dry out of your property.
PDQ treats basement water damage very seriously. Water damage isn’t just a pain to deal with in regard to time and money. Depending on its source, water damage can cause many different illnesses. Give us a call at (973) 316-6014 for a free estimate on drying out your water damage cleanup. PDQ employees have all the state of the art drying equipment and training to thoroughly clean your home. The sooner you take action, the less risk you take with your health.
- Flooded basement Pump Out
- Odor Removal
- Water Damage Restoration
- Hard Contents Cleaning
- FREE Estimates
- Soft Contents Cleaning
- HVAC Cleaning
- Inventory Documentation
Need Water Dry Out Help?
We Are Here To Help! Call Us:
PDQ Restoration will help you to safely dry out and bring your home back to a healthy place to live as it was before your water loss. Our technicians will closely work with you and your adjuster to ensure the water damage problem is completely dried.
SIGNS OF WATER DAMAGE INCLUDE:
- Excessive humidity
- Visible mold
- Strong and musty odors
- Evidence of moisture that recently occurred at your home
- Discoloration of water damaged walls & ceilings
PDQ’s Emergency Water Restoration Process:
- Thorough assessment and documentation of your water damage.
- Photographs and measurements of all wet walls, floors and ceilings.
- Record and document the disposal of no restorable items.
- Immediate placement of, high velocity air movers, commercial dehumidifiers, HEPA air scrubbers and hydroxyls to begin drying of your structure and contents.
- Contact insurance carrier/adjuster to give them the size and scope of the project.
- Develop a moisture map and record air temperature, humidity, GPP…
- Evaluate and implement an aggressive dry out plan specific to your home or building.
- Visit your site each day to verify the drying process is working.
- Discuss rebuild options (such as, painting, carpeting, cabinetry, etc.) with homeowner if necessary after PDQ meets with your adjuster regarding your claim.
Water Damage Related Info:
Dangers of Mold
Dangers of leaving wet walls, ceilings & floors
How does mold grow?
What are the types of mold?
Is mold cleanup covered by insurance?
Types of Summit NJ Emergency Water Damage We Can Handle:
- Broken pipe, frozen pipes and leaky pipes water damage
- Dishwasher, washing machine over flow, and water heater malfunction
- Toilet overflow
- Flooded basement water damage
- Water damaged ceiling dryout
- Wet wall dryout
- Crawlspace and attic water damage
- Flood water removal
- Commercial water damage
- Structural Drying & Dehumidification
- Water Extraction and Water Removal
- Hardwood Flooring Water Damage
- Content Cleaning
- Flood Damage and Flood Cleanup
- Basement Water Damage Pump Out
- Sewage Removal and Sewage Cleanup
- Ice Damming Dryout
- Wet Carpet Drying