Denville, NJ Mold Removal
Arrive In 60 Min Or Less!
Call Us Right Now!
Denvile, NJ Mold Remediation Experts
Mold Remediation PDQ Restoration
PDQ Restoration is best in class in mold removal, we are also able to provide the best solution if you encounter a mold problem in your home or business. We follow IICRC, safe and appropriate procedures when addressing the issue of mold.
Proper identification, containment and remediation are the main aspects when handling any potential mold exposure. Our prompt response is key to prevent any more mold growth, especially when there is water damage involved.
- Odor Removal
- Water Damage Restoration
- Hard Contents Cleaning
- Soft Contents Cleaning
- HVAC Cleaning
- Inventory Documentation
Need Mold Removal in Denville, NJ?
We Are Here To Help! Call Us:
PDQ Restoration will help you to safely remove and dispose of the affected areas in your home in a professional and timely manner. Our technicians will closely work with you to ensure the mold problem is completely solved.
Mold mitigation is a very serious business. Mold usually thrives in humid and moist conditions. It can cause organic matter in your home or business to decay. Mold can also grow in cellulose, which is found in wood and drywall – therefore, NOT addressing mold issues in your home or business can lead to serious structural damage.
PDQ is an expert on mold identification and remediation. We will treat your mold project with the utmost care. Call our knowledgeable mold experts today and we will help guide you through the mold mitigation process.
SIGNS OF MOLD INCLUDE:
- Excessive humidity
- Visible mold
- Strong and musty odors
- Evidence of moisture that recently occurred at your home
- Discoloration of walls
PDQ’S MOLD REMIDATION PROCESS:
- Erection of containment barrier(s), where appropriate, to prevent potential transference of mold spores to areas outside the Affected Area(s).
- Continuous use of high-volume HEPA-filtered air scrubber(s) to filter airborne particulate contamination. HEPA-filtered air scrubber(s) may be used to create negative pressure in the Affected Area(s), if required, to further reduce the risk of transference.
- HEPA vacuuming of all surfaces, including floor joists and subfloors, in the Affected Area(s);
- All affected, removable materials (e.g., drywall) that cannot be cleaned, will be removed and disposed of in a manner that eliminates risk of transference.
- All affected, non-removable materials (e.g., structural components such as studs, sill plates and floor joists) will be cleaned with environmentally-safe cleaning agents and wire brushed, as necessary.
- Application of an anti-microbial agent to affected surfaces in the Affected Area(s);
- Application of a fungicidal sealant, where appropriate;
- Use of personal protective equipment for remediation technician(s) consistent with industry and regulatory standards.
- Decontamination of equipment used for remediation.
- Clearance testing done by an independent third party to ensure extinction of the mold issue and to confirm that air quality levels are within acceptable ranges for residential/commercial structure
Mold Related Info:
Danagers of Mold
How does mold grow?
What are the types of mold?
Is mold cleanup covered by insurance?