North Caldwell NJ Fire & Smoke Damage Experts
Why Use PDQ?
- 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED
- 29 minute avg. response time
- 24 hour emergency service
- Always FREE Estimates
- Locally owned and operated
- Angies List A+ Rated!
- Highly trained technicians
- Fully Insured & Licensed
- Deal directly with your insurance
NOBODY will clean the odor out your home or business after a soot emergency better than PDQ. We are locally owned and live and work in your community. We pride ourselves in personalized attention to not just your home, but also your emotional needs as well.
Locally Owned – CALL 973-316-6014
Need Fire Damage Help in North Caldwell?
We Are Here To Help! Call Us:
- Thorough assessment and documentation of your soot emergency.
- The loss will be documented with lots of photos.
- Document the disposal of necessary food and medications.
- Immediate placement of HEPA air scrubbers and hydroxyls to begin soot and odor mitigation
- Contact insurance carrier/adjuster to give them the scope of the project.
- Deploy our crews immediately to clean and decontaminate the affected structure and contents.
- Schedule HVAC air duct cleaning and sanitation for soot and odor.
- Replace all air filters in the HVAC systems.
- Coordinate the cleaning of soft goods, such as clothing, bedding, draperies, furniture, etc.
- Discuss rebuild options (such as, painting, carpeting, cabinetry, etc.) with homeowner if necessary after PDQ meets with your adjuster regarding your claim.
Local North Caldwell Links
Call Us for a TOTALLY FREE Fire Damage estimate: 973-316-6014
See What Our Customers Say >>
NEED FIRE DAMAGE HELP?
We Are Here To Help! Call Us:
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ – We just had a frozen pipe with the recent cold snap. Our plumber recommended us to call PDQ. Elizabeth came out almost immediate and explained everything and made us feel comfortable with the process. Their crew of John and Ryan were very helpful and hard working. I am grateful for all of their help and assistance with not just drying out our home but with helping file my insurance claim and speaking with the adjuster which knew them.
Debbie L., Randolph, NJ
5★★★★★ – “After the fire department got the smoke out of my house from our kitchen fire we were recommended to call PDQ for the cleanup. My husband and I were amazed on how through and fast they worked. Elizabeth was particularly knowledgeable, friendly and courteous to not just the situation but how we felt. PDQ truly goes to the next level with everything they do. I hope to never need there help again but they will be the only one I call if I do need them.“
Kim J., North Caldwell, NJ
★★★★★ – “We woke up to smoke everywhere and called the fire department. It wound up being a problem with our boiler. They quickly helped to get rid of the smoke. After they left we had no clue on what to do with the mess. A friend of mine on Facebook recommended PDQ Restoration. Withing one hour Tim & Elizabeth came to our house. They were very informative and helpful. By the afternoon they had 12 people cleaning every wall and item in the area that was sooty. They even were able to get rid of the smoke odor. We were very impressed with their whole operation and would recommend them to all of our friends.”
Stuart J., Pine Brook, NJ
★★★★★ – “Came home from vacation to a flooded mess in my basement. Everything was ruined. My insurance company recommended PDQ. They were onsite quickly and knew exactly what to do! My nerves were shot and I am so thankful I had their help and expertise during that trying time. My basement looks better than ever and I’m glad that whole ordeal is behind me. Thank you PDQ and my insurance company!“
Pat B., Wayne, NJ