PDQ Restoration will help you to safely dry out and bring your home back to a healthy place to live as it was before your water loss. Our technicians will closely work with you and your adjuster to ensure the water damage problem is completely dried.
SIGNS OF WATER DAMAGE INCLUDE:
- Excessive humidity
- Visible mold
- Strong and musty odors
- Evidence of moisture that recently occurred at your home
- Discoloration of water damaged walls & ceilings
PDQ’s Emergency Water Restoration Process:
- Thorough assessment and documentation of your water damage.
- Photographs and measurements of all wet walls, floors and ceilings.
- Record and document the disposal of no restorable items.
- Immediate placement of, high velocity air movers, commercial dehumidifiers, HEPA air scrubbers and hydroxyls to begin drying of your structure and contents.
- Contact insurance carrier/adjuster to give them the size and scope of the project.
- Develop a moisture map and record air temperature, humidity, GPP…
- Evaluate and implement an aggressive dry out plan specific to your home or building.
- Visit your site each day to verify the drying process is working.
- Discuss rebuild options (such as, painting, carpeting, cabinetry, etc.) with homeowner if necessary after PDQ meets with your adjuster regarding your claim.
Water Damage Related Info:
Dangers of Mold
Dangers of leaving wet walls, ceilings & floors
How does mold grow?
What are the types of mold?
Is mold cleanup covered by insurance?
Types of Denville NJ Emergency Water Damage We Can Handle:
- Broken pipe, frozen pipes and leaky pipes water damage
- Dishwasher, washing machine over flow, and water heater malfunction
- Toilet overflow
- Flooded basement water damage
- Water damaged ceiling dryout
- Wet wall dryout
- Crawlspace and attic water damage
- Flood water removal
- Commercial water damage
- Structural Drying & Dehumidification
- Water Extraction and Water Removal
- Hardwood Flooring Water Damage
- Content Cleaning
- Flood Damage and Flood Cleanup
- Basement Water Damage Pump Out
- Sewage Removal and Sewage Cleanup
- Ice Damming Dryout
- Wet Carpet Drying
Denville NJ Town Hall
Local Denville NJ News
Police Station in Denville NJ
Facts about Denville NJ
Library in Denville NJ
Call Us for a FREE Wet Basement Dry out estimate: 973-316-6014
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ – We just had a frozen pipe with the recent cold snap. Our plumber recommended us to call PDQ. Elizabeth came out almost immediate and explained everything and made us feel comfortable with the process. Their crew of John and Ryan were very helpful and hard working. I am grateful for all of their help and assistance with not just drying out our home but with helping file my insurance claim and speaking with the adjuster which knew them.
Debbie Lazaro, Montville, NJ
★★★★★ – “After the fir department got the smoke out of my house from our kitchen fire we were recommended to call PDQ for the cleanup. My husband and I were amazed on how through and fast they worked. Elizabeth was particularly knowledgeable, friendly and courteous to not just the situation but how we felt. PDQ truly goes to the next level with everything they do. I hope to never need there help again but they will be the only one I call if I do need them.“
Kim Jabalon, Wayne, NJ
★★★★★ – “We woke up to smoke everywhere and called the fire department. It wound up being a problem with our boiler. They quickly helped to get rid of the smoke. After they left we had no clue on what to do with the mess. A friend of mine on Facebook recommended PDQ Restoration. Withing one hour Tim & Elizabeth came to our house. They were very informative and helpful. By the afternoon they had 12 people cleaning every wall and item in the area that was sooty. They even were able to get rid of the smoke odor. We were very impressed with their whole operation and would recommend them to all of our friends.”
Stuart Johnansen, Pine Brook, NJ
★★★★★ – “Came home from vacation to a flooded mess in my basement. Everything was ruined. My insurance company recommended PDQ. They were onsite quickly and knew exactly what to do! My nerves were shot and I am so thankful I had their help and expertise during that trying time. My basement looks better than ever and I’m glad that whole ordeal is behind me. Thank you PDQ and my insurance company!“
Pat Balkin, Madison, NJ