NJ WATER RESTORATION EXPERTS
FREE Cleanup Estimates
PDQ Restoration is the best solution if you encounter water damage in your home or business. We follow IICRC, safe and appropriate procedures when addressing the dry out of your property.
PDQ treats water damage very seriously. Water damage isn’t just a pain to deal with in regard to time and money. Depending on its source, water damage can cause many different illnesses. Give us a call at (973) 316-6014 for a FREE estimate on drying out your water damage cleanup. PDQ employees have all the state of the art drying equipment and training to thoroughly clean your home. The sooner you take action, the less risk you take with your health.
Why Use PDQ?
- 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED
- 29 minute avg. response time
- 24 hour emergency service
- Always FREE Estimates
- Locally owned and operated
- Angies List A+ Rated!
- Highly trained technicians
- Fully Insured & Licensed
- Deal directly with your insurance
NEED WATER EXTRACTION HELP?
PDQ Restoration will help you to safely dry out and bring your home back to a healthy place to live as it was before your water loss. Our technicians will closely work with you and your adjuster to ensure the water damage problem is completely dried.
SIGNS OF WATER DAMAGE INCLUDE:
- Excessive humidity
- Visible mold
- Strong and musty odors
- Evidence of moisture that recently occurred at your home
- Discoloration of walls
PDQ’s Water Restoration Process:
- Thorough assessment and documentation of your water damage.
- Photographs and measurements.
- Record and document the disposal of no restorable items.
- Immediate placement of, high velocity air movers, commercial dehumidifiers, HEPA air scrubbers and hydroxyls to begin drying of your structure and contents.
- Contact insurance carrier/adjuster to give them the size and scope of the project.
- Develop a moisture map and record air temperature, humidity, GPP…
- Evaluate and implement an aggressive dry out plan specific to your home or building.
- Visit your site each day to verify the drying process is working.
- Discuss rebuild options (such as, painting, carpeting, cabinetry, etc.) with homeowner if necessary after PDQ meets with your adjuster regarding your claim.