Sewage Damage Cleanup Experts
FREE Cleanup Estimates
PDQ Restoration is North New Jersey’s premier sewage damage cleanup company. We specialize in this particular area where other restoration companies offer this as an “add on” service.
NOBODY will clean the sewage out your home or business after an emergency better than PDQ. We are locally owned and live and work in your community. We pride ourselves in personalized attention to not just your home, but also your emotional needs as well.
Why Use PDQ?
- 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED
- 29 minute avg. response time
- 24 hour emergency service
- Always FREE Estimates
- Locally owned and operated
- Angies List A+ Rated!
- Highly trained technicians
- Fully Insured & Licensed
- Deal directly with your insurance
Need Sewage Damage Cleanup Help?
PDQ is a restoration vendor for almost every insurance carrier and will work directly with your claims adjuster to give you the best possible and fastest outcome to your claim.
The level of knowledge that we possess in sewage cleanup will supersede anyone else’s. Give us a call today and we will help you through this process and get you back to your pre-emergency condition as quickly as possible. Compassionate professionals are ready to help you immediately through this difficult and trying process.
PDQ’s Sewage Damage Cleanup Process:
- Thorough assessment and documentation of your sewage damage emergency.
- Photographs and measurements will be taken during this phase.
- Record and document the disposal of necessary food and medications.
- Immediate start of sewage cleanup.
- Contact insurance carrier/adjuster to give them the size and scope of the project.
- Deploy 8-12 people almost immediately to clean and decontaminate the affected structure and contents.
- Schedule HVAC air duct cleaning and sanitation for sewage and odor.
- Replace all air filters in the HVAC systems.
- Coordinate the cleaning of soft goods, such as clothing, bedding, draperies, furniture, etc.
- Discuss rebuild options (such as, painting, carpeting, cabinetry, etc.) with homeowner if necessary after PDQ meets with your adjuster regarding your claim.