Why Use PDQ?
- 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED
- 29 minute avg. response time
- 24 hour emergency service
- Always FREE Estimates
- Locally owned and operated
- Angies List A+ Rated!
- Highly trained technicians
- Fully Insured & Licensed
- Deal directly with your insurance
See What Our Customers Say >>
PDQ’s Water Restoration Process:
- Thorough assessment and documentation of your water damage.
- Photographs and measurements.
- Immediate placement of equipment to begin drying of your home.
- Contact insurance carrier/adjuster to give them the size and scope of the project.
- Visit your site each day to verify the drying process is working.
- Discuss rebuild options (such as, painting, carpeting, cabinetry, etc.)