Puff Back & Soot Cleanup Experts
Call NOW for your FREE Estimate!
- We have a 60 minute average response time
- 24 hour emergency service
- Locally owned and operated
- FREE Estimates, Most Puff Backs are covered by your insurance!
- IICRC Certified Firm and highly trained technicians
- Certified in Fire, Smoke, Odor, Water, Lead….
- State of the art restoration and cleaning equipment
- Deal directly with your insurance adjuster
Jefferson NJ Puff Back & Soot Cleanup Experts
Jefferson NJ Puff Back Cleanup
What is a puffback?
- Odor Removal
- Water Damage Restoration
- Hard Contents Cleaning
- Soft Contents Cleaning
- HVAC Cleaning
- Inventory Documentation
Puff Back Cleanup in
We Are Here To Help! Call Us:
Why are puffbacks dangerous for your home?
Puffbacks typically occur when the oil burner does not immediately ignite, causing a buildup within your furnace that can lead to an explosion. Older furnaces and homes are at more at risk than newer systems and constructs.
- Do not attempt to wash wallpaper or flat-painted walls, as improper cleaning will further compound the soot residue
- Do not use retail cleaning solutions or soap. These will only smear and spread the soot, not fully remove it
- Do not try to clean carpets and upholstered furniture
- Avoid touching items in the home. Soot on hands can easily permeate upholstery, walls and woodwork, causing additional damage
- Thorough assessment and documentation of your soot emergency.
- Photographs and measurements will be taken during this phase.
- Record and document the disposal of necessary food and medications.
- Immediate placement of HEPA air scrubbers and hydroxyls to begin soot and odor mitigation
- Contact insurance carrier/adjuster to give them the size and scope of the project.
- Deploy 8-12 people almost immediately to clean and decontaminate the affected structure and contents.
- Schedule HVAC air duct cleaning and sanitation for soot and odor.
- Replace all air filters in the HVAC systems.
- Coordinate the cleaning of soft goods, such as clothing, bedding, draperies, furniture, etc.
- Discuss rebuild options (such as, painting, carpeting, cabinetry, etc.) with homeowner if necessary after PDQ meets with your adjuster regarding your claim.
FREE Do It Yourself Soot Cleanup Guide
Weather you a do-it-yourself type, or simply looking for more information on soot and odor removal, we highly recommend you take a look at our new book! Get Your Copy!