Fire Damage Restoration Experts
FREE Cleanup Estimates
Why Use PDQ?
- 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED
- 29 minute avg. response time
- 24 hour emergency service
- Always FREE Estimates
- Locally owned and operated
- Angies List A+ Rated!
- Highly trained technicians
- Fully Insured & Licensed
- Deal directly with your insurance
Need Fire Damage or Odor Clean up Help?
PDQ’s Fire Damage Cleaning & Odor Removal Process:
- Thorough assessment and documentation of your soot emergency.
- Photographs and measurements will be taken during this phase.
- Record and document the disposal of necessary food and medications.
- Immediate placement of HEPA air scrubbers and hydroxyls to begin soot and odor mitigation
- Contact insurance carrier/adjuster to give them the size and scope of the project.
- Deploy 8-12 people almost immediately to clean and decontaminate the affected structure and contents.
- Schedule HVAC air duct cleaning and sanitation for soot and odor.
- Replace all air filters in the HVAC systems.
- Coordinate the cleaning of soft goods, such as clothing, bedding, draperies, furniture, etc.
- Discuss rebuild options (such as, painting, carpeting, cabinetry, etc.) with homeowner if necessary after PDQ meets with your adjuster regarding your claim.
Fire Related Info:
- Steps to take after a fire
- Dangers of Fire Damage and Soot
- When do I call my insurance company?
- Is the fire damage cleanup covered by my insurance?
- FREE soot cleanup guide
- How to Deodorize after a fire
- What do I do with my food?
- Should I stay at a hotel?
Do you have fire damage?
Fire Damage NJ
White Meadow Lake, Wharton, Washington, Victory Gardens, Succasunna,Roxbury, Rockaway, Riverdale,Randolph, Pequannock, Parsippany-Troy HillsNetcong, Mount Olive, Mount Arlington, Arlington, Mountain Lakes, Morristown, Morris Plains, Morris, Montville, Mine Hill, Mendham, Madison, Long Valley,Long Hill, Lincoln Park, Lake Telemark, Kinnelon, Kenvil, Jefferson, Harding, Hanover, Florham Park, East Hanover, Dover, Denville, Chester, Chatham Butler, Budd Lake, Boonton,