PDQ Restoration will help you to safely remove and dispose of the affected areas in your home in a professional and timely manner. Our technicians will closely work with you to ensure the mold problem is completely solved.
Mold mitigation is a very serious business. Mold usually thrives in humid and moist conditions. It can cause organic matter in your home or business to decay. Mold can also grow in cellulose, which is found in wood and drywall – therefore, NOT addressing mold issues in your home or business can lead to serious structural damage.
PDQ is an expert on mold identification and remediation. We will treat your mold project with the utmost care. Call our knowledgeable mold experts today and we will help guide you through the mold mitigation process.
SIGNS OF WATER DAMAGE INCLUDE:
- Excessive humidity
- Visible mold
- Strong and musty odors
- Evidence of moisture that recently occurred at your home
- Discoloration of walls
PDQ’s Water Restoration Process:
- Thorough assessment and documentation of your water damage.
- Photographs and measurements.
- Record and document the disposal of no restorable items.
- Immediate placement of, high velocity air movers, commercial dehumidifiers, HEPA air scrubbers and hydroxyls to begin drying of your structure and contents.
- Contact insurance carrier/adjuster to give them the size and scope of the project.
- Develop a moisture map and record air temperature, humidity, GPP…
- Evaluate and implement an aggressive dry out plan specific to your home or building.
- Visit your site each day to verify the drying process is working.
- Discuss rebuild options (such as, painting, carpeting, cabinetry, etc.) with homeowner if necessary after PDQ meets with your adjuster regarding your claim.
Water Damage Related Info:
Damagers of Mold
How does mold grow?
What are the types of mold?
Is mold cleanup covered by insurance?
Do you suspect mold? Call Us: 973-316-6014