PDQ Restoration will help you to safely dry out and bring your home back to a healthy place to live as it was before your water loss. Our technicians will closely work with you and your adjuster to ensure the water damage problem is completely dried.
SIGNS OF WATER DAMAGE INCLUDE:
- Excessive humidity
- Visible mold
- Strong and musty odors
- Evidence of moisture that recently occurred at your home
- Discoloration of water damaged walls & ceilings
PDQ’s Emergency Water Restoration Process:
- Thorough assessment and documentation of your water damage.
- Photographs and measurements of all wet walls, floors and ceilings.
- Record and document the disposal of no restorable items.
- Immediate placement of, high velocity air movers, commercial dehumidifiers, HEPA air scrubbers and hydroxyls to begin drying of your structure and contents.
- Contact insurance carrier/adjuster to give them the size and scope of the project.
- Develop a moisture map and record air temperature, humidity, GPP…
- Evaluate and implement an aggressive dry out plan specific to your home or building.
- Visit your site each day to verify the drying process is working.
- Discuss rebuild options (such as, painting, carpeting, cabinetry, etc.) with homeowner if necessary after PDQ meets with your adjuster regarding your claim.
Water Damage Related Info:
Dangers of Mold
Dangers of leaving wet walls, ceilings & floors
How does mold grow?
What are the types of mold?
Is mold cleanup covered by insurance?
Types of Livingston NJ Emergency Water Damage We Can Handle:
- Broken pipe, frozen pipes and leaky pipes water damage
- Dishwasher, washing machine over flow, and water heater malfunction
- Toilet overflow
- Flooded basement water damage
- Water damaged ceiling dryout
- Wet wall dryout
- Crawlspace and attic water damage
- Flood water removal
- Commercial water damage
- Structural Drying & Dehumidification
- Water Extraction and Water Removal
- Hardwood Flooring Water Damage
- Content Cleaning
- Flood Damage and Flood Cleanup
- Basement Water Damage Pump Out
- Sewage Removal and Sewage Cleanup
- Ice Damming Dryout
- Wet Carpet Drying
Livingston NJ Town Hall
Local Livingston NJ News
Police Station in Livingston NJ
Facts about Livingston NJ
Library in Livingston NJ
Call Us for a FREE Wet Basement Dry out estimate: 973-316-6014